Cast Your Vote Today!
Use this site to:
- Gather information about the candidates and their views on different issues (See Research Links).
- Register as a non-citizen voter so that your voice may be heard
- Cast your ballot for President of the United States
What is this all about?The Presidential election in the United States has an impact on people in countries throughout the world, yet only US citizens are permitted to vote in that election. US-election.org is a Web site designed to permit people throughout the world to cast a ballot in the US election. To learn more about the people that built this site, click on About Us at the bottom of the page.
The ballot will not count, at least in the sense that it will not help determine the outcome of the US election. But it will make it possible for you to express your viewpoint and have your voice added to those of others around the world. The results of your vote and those of all other votes will be shown, country by country, on this site. (Click on See Results to see how the vote is going.)
How can I learn enough to make an informed decision?There are many Web sites that give information about the 2004 election for President of the United States. We offer four groups of links:
- Nonpartisan links
- Connect to sites that provide information about all of the candidates and do not espouse a particular point of view about either the candidates or specific issues.
- Partisan links
- Connect to sites of organizations that take a strong view about the candidates but which are not controlled by candidates or the political parties they represent.
- Issue links
- Connect to sites of organizations that take positions on particular issues. Connect you to the web sites of individual candidates or their supporting political parties.
- Our political project "US-Election" is financed from different sources, for example RTH Foundation Pty.